When the whole virus crisis ends, I predict that…
- There will be more new online business models that we didn’t think of before.
- More businesses will adopt the work from home model permanently.
- As a result, building developers will struggle as demands for leasing space will drop.
- Office furniture sales will drop.
- More internet equipments will boom.
- Laptop sales will increase. Microsoft should be happy.
- The delivery business will spread widely to all sort of products.
- Printed media will finally die.
- There will be more social interaction / relationship apps to connect people.
- People will do online dating through video call apps like Zoom.
- There will be more online restaurant i.e. a restaurant front will be on Facebook for customers to place order and food will be delivered to customer’s place. There is no need to have a physical restaurant anymore.
- Online learning will be adopted everywhere.
- There will be more children as people stay at home more ?? Or condom sales will rise.
- Of course, there will be more online shopping.
- Department stores will struggle as shops will be close. People will buy things online.
- People will need help to maintain their health as they will stay home more.
- Demand for holidays will increase because people are bored staying at home.
- There will be a lot of digital events.
- Movie theatres will struggle.
- Car sales for consumer use will drop.
- Car sales for commercial will increase.
- There will be fewer airlines left.
- Travel agents will rise to sell holiday packages. Online bookings will be used mainly for accommodation only.
Enough for today.