What do you want from Santa? Below is my list:
- I wish Santa to give me courage not to do any discount promotions in 2020.
- I wish Santa to give me patience to build a good brand story.
- I wish Santa to give me wisdom to create the “purple cow” programs and campaigns. I borrowed the term purple cow from Seth Godin. He used it to refer to something remarkable.
- I wish Santa to remind me to ask myself many ‘why’ questions such as why should customers care about my content and my product?
- I wish Santa to remind me to be strong not to be succumbed into short term gains.
- I wish Santa to remind me to stick with my “minimum viable audience” and offer great content, product, and service to them.
And finally, may the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you in 2020.